2008. június 4., szerda

SLADE - The Very Best Of, [DVDRip.XviD]


Video Informations
Video Codec: DivX 5
Video Codec Info: DivX 5.0
Resolution: 640 x 448
BitRate: 1794 Kbps
FrameRate: 29.97 fps

Audio Informations
Audio Codec Type: AC3
Sample Rate: 48 KHz
Bitrate: 128 Kbps
Channels: 2 channels


Tracklist:

Coz I Luv You
Mama Weer All Crazee Now
Gudbuy T'Jane
Gum On Feel The Noize
My Friend Stan
Merry Xmas Everybody
Far Far Away
Thanks For The Memory (Wham Bam Thank You Mam)
Let's Call It Quits
Nobody's Fool
My Body Left Me - That's All Right
Give Us A Goal
My Oh My
Run Run Away
Hear Me Calling
Thet Kind Of Monkeys Can't Swing (From 'Slade In Flame')
Take Me Bak 'Ome (From 2G's And The Pop People)
Everyday (From Top Of The Pops, 1972)
How Does It Feel? (From The Russell Harty Show, 1975)
In For A Penny (From Supersonic, 1975)
The Bangin' Man (From Supersonic, 1975)


Download


Password: wegom


1 megjegyzés:

Bobby írta...

thanks for sharing